NOTE: Avoiderdragon.com has policies that users must understand and abide by to maintain its integrity. These terms are subject to change without prior notice.
(Updated as of December 7, 2015)
Please take note of the following:
- Opinions and statements expressed are solely of the author.
- This is not a news website; any journalistic content presented here are of editorial nature.
- This website does not sell products and services without clearly declared intent as promotional material.
- Requests for reviews and event coverage are welcome, but only under the conditions of the author(s) remaining objective and unbiased.
I, the proprietor of this website, vow to:
- Never accept compensation of any kind in exchange for my opinion.
- Never endorse a product or service I do not personally believe in.
- Always disclose compensation for my endorsement of any particular product or service.
- Always practice openness and transparency towards my audience with anything content on this website.
- Always conduct reviews without the influence of publishers, developers, or other reviewers.
- Always disclose any relationships that may affect the authenticity of my opinions, and avoid creating content where they significantly affect my thoughts on the subject.
- Always disclose any sort of financial assistance for any activity related to the website.
- Never accept free stuff with attached preconditions forcing me to do something, especially against my will.
- Never betray your trust in me.
- Disqus obtains your name, email address, URL, and/or login information for users to comment.
- Google Analytics, Count Per Day, and Jetpack are installed, which obtain data such as bounce rates and IP addresses to see which countries the traffic is coming from.
- Google AdSense gathers information through embedded ads.
- This website and its author(s) are vehemently against plagiarism, untrue fabrications, and other forms of writing malpractice.
- The content presented here are guaranteed to be original—not copied and void of references without citation.
- Sources of researched material are always cited with links and other references.
- Hypotheses and conjectures that may be present in the content on this website are solely for editorial purposes and does not necessarily reflect the perceived truth on a particular subject matter.
- Writers who wish to take reference from this website are encouraged to cite the corresponding article as a source. If the information found in an article on this website is indicated as sourced from another website, then it is recommended that the writer cite that source instead.
- By using this website, you agree to all the terms stated on this page.
- You are free to share the content from this website, provided that it is properly attributed to the author and the website.
- Images used on this website are under Fair Use policy. We make it a point that they are author-generated photos and screenshots and/or royalty-free stock photos taken from legitimate sources.
- The comment section is a place for intelligent discussion and is moderated to maintain its integrity. Trolling, flaming, and posting messages to propagate any malicious intent towards the author and/or other readers are discouraged. Any post that violates this will be removed.
User information is gathered through the chosen comments system and analytics solely for improving user experience and propagating the website. Your privacy is of utmost concern and your information will never be used for infringing on anyone’s rights or any other malicious intent.
This is also covered in the privacy policies of the services being utilized:
Plagiarism and Fabrication Policy
All who visit this website and consume its content are subject to the following:
For Cease & Desist, Takedown, and Edit Requests
If you would like to have a particular piece of content on this website and/or in any social platforms associated to be taken down, please forward your concerns to admin (at) avoiderdragon (dot) com with the appropriate information.
Content Update Policy
Content may be updated without prior notice due to various reasons, ranging from correcting errors and misappropriations to adding important details due to either failure to do so before publishing or recent events that need to be addressed.
Whenever an update is posted, it must be indicated where it was added or removed with a footnote that includes the date of modification and the article itself should be labeled as “UPDATED” on top.